I hope you’re all busily writing your lists and checking them twice, to, of course, decide which WIPs are naughty or nice… *ahem* Okay, don’t forget to link up your Q2 lists here, and I’ll never try to be poetic again ;o)
- At the start we had 223 people link up.
- At the end we had 133 people link up.
- We had 435 finishes!
- That’s an average of just over 3 per person
- We had 13 awesome sponsors/prizes
- 3 people linked up finishes that hadn’t linked up at the start – you need to start in order to finish ;o)
- About 5 people missed the link up at either end, as they didn’t remember the time zone (clock is at the bottom folks!)
- 2 people linked up finishes dated pre-2014 – it has to be done in this quarter!
- A number of people didn’t link back to their initial lists, making me don my Sherlock hat (with the help of a friend) – hat head does not become me!
- Several people didn’t quite get the 1 link per finish per draw entry thing – I’m going to do a tute on this to make it all easier to understand (I hope!)
That said, you all did an amazing job, I hope you gave yourselves well deserved pats on the back.
I shall be back on Friday to announce the prize winners :o)