It’s time for another sponsor highlight for the Finish Along, and this week we have the lovely ladies at Pink Chalk Fabrics.
Based in the US, one of my favourite things about this shop, from an international point of view, is that any US postage special offers are applied as a discount to international orders – I appreciate the thought, as this is not a common thing to find, and of course it means more fabric spending money ;o)
Catering to both quilters and garment sewers, there is a fabulous range of fabrics available. My favourites are:
- Custom colour stacks, such as this Creamsicle bundle
- Gorgeous Nani Iro double gauze:
- Funky knits:
- Can’t go wrong with Echino!
- And I think I might need this Michael Miller laminate:
Other features I love about this shop are:
- The colour matching service – they do a fab job of not only helping on an individual basis, but they also do blog posts showing what solids go with new lines of fabric. These are absolutely invaluable if you don’t happen to have either the colour cards, or the prints in front of you to try and match to, and they helpfully label them for you too.
- You can shop by designer, colour, style, fashion and apparel and fabric content, among other things
- They include nail polish in their tool box :oD
- They stock both paper and downloadable patterns
- They do a great weekly newsletter featuring reader projects
So if you have a little money burning a hole in your pocket, pop on over to Pink Chalk Fabrics and see what you can pick up :o)