Good job I’ve been stockpiling my random for you guys!
1. Overheard in the office recently:
Man 1: ‘I assumed as you were playing Battlefield 4 you had all your fingers.’
Man 2: ‘Aye, pretty much’
Do you ever overhear conversations like that and think WTH?!
2. Speaking of ‘WTH’ moments, apparently Edinburgh and Glasgow top the UK rankings for paranormal sightings in the last 25 years. Yeah, I’m sure that has nothing to do with the alcohol problems that my compatriots are rather infamous for ;o)
3. Now what’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever been asked to do in order to pass an exam? How about a kebab test? Postgrad students at Kashmir University have to provide a meal along with their viva before the faculty members decide their fate. History does not relate to whether or not they’re actually expected to cook it!
4. Did you hear that the Sochi Olympic torch has gone into space? Unfortunately they decided it was a bit risky to actually light it. Kiljoys… ;o)
5. And finally, in aid of Movember, the Cerne Abbas Giant sported a moustache for a day. Makes him look far better in my opinion!
I won’t be able to link up, but head over and check out my fellow Randomeers for the week:
* Please note that this post was scheduled in advance as I have no internet access this week, please bear with me and I’ll respond to comments as soon as I can.