I saw these on another blog I read this morning, and being as it’s the season of not being able to share things I’ve made, I thought I’d play along. Feel free to play too!
1. Do you wear make-up every day? Ha! Nope! I put it on for hey days and holidays, and nights out, and even then that’s just a swipe of eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss
2. In your opinion, what is the best part of the holidays? Hmm, I suppose spending time with family and great food, although we’re not ones for the tins of chocolates or anything like that.
3. Which character are you most like from Winnie the Pooh? Well I have the figure of Pooh, but I’m probably most like Tigger (I’ve been told so as well ;o) )
4. What holiday movie are you excited to see? I admit I totally OD on the crappy made-for-TV Christmas films that flood the Christmas 24 channel and Channel 5, but I’m looking forward to having a bit of a Mummy and Librarian fest in the period between Christmas and Hogmanay.
5. How many pairs of jeans do you own? About 5, although I only wear 2 pairs regularly
6. What’s a gross fact about yourself? Because of my hypermobility syndrome I’m double jointed and can bend myself into some interesting positions that freak people out…
7. What would you choose to eat as your “last meal”? Oh dear, my favourite foods vary depending on my mood, but if it had goat’s cheese in it I’m sure I’d love it!