Whew, I can’t believe it’s Wednesday again, this week seems to have flown past!  Of course I did lose a day last week, so, err, it really did go by a little quicker this week…  Anywho my week was mostly about producing monster amounts of class prep for a project I hope to be able to reveal at the end of the month.  There was a little bit of procrastination that side tracked me along the way when I decided that I couldn’t stand my horrible old ironing board cover a minute longer, but it was mostly prep and paperwork.  Oh well, we all have to suck it up on the admin side occasionally!  I also selflessly sacrificed a day in front of the calculator to go over to my gran’s after work last night to set up her new phone and vacuum – my generosity knows no bounds when it comes to sidestepping sewing single bits of class step outs ;o)  I hope you’ve all had a fab week anyway, that didn’t involve any find of calculation or worksheet.

Finishes This Week:

My ironing board is looking so much nicer now!  I have a tutorial on how to make your own one look prettier here:

img_2918

In Progress This Week:

This little pile has evolved a bit since I took its photo, but some of this is part of my class sample pile now:

img_2837

To Be Worked On This Week:

  • Finishing class samples and getting all the prep complete
  • Replacing the light fitting in my spare room/photo studio for some daylight LED spots
  • Having looked at that top photo, hoovering – yikes!

Hope you all have a great week!

Translate »