It’s that time again where you show off all that you’ve been working on for this quarter of the Finish Along:
- Make sure you have an individual post/Flickr pic for each project you have completed. I will not be holding a separate list for anyone that forgets, so it’s a strict, 1 link, 1 entry into the draw!
- Make sure that each entry was on your original list at the start of the quarter
- In at least one of your posts, please link to your original list to make it easier for me to check back – in previous quarters I have nearly lost my mind cross checking 400+ entries, I’m sorry but I do not have time to do this, so no link to the original list, no entry to the draw.
- Don’t forget that a finish is defined as a completely finished project, eg a quilt, quilted and bound, a bag that’s fully lined and functional, or a jumper that one could wear out in public. I’m happy for you if you get a quilt top completed in one quarter, but hold onto it for the next quarter and see if you can get it quilted and bound before entering please :o)
- You have until midnight BST on 6th October to link up. For those of you in doubt about what time that is, there is a clock at the bottom of my blog which shows the current time BST. If you can’t see the clock, google it ;o)
Over the next 5 days, we’ll also have guest tutorials to get you inspired.