Earlier this week one of the greatest comic actors of my time lost his long running battle with depression, so in his honour for this week’s Random Thursday I’ve rounded up a collection of quotes from my very favourite Robin Williams films:
1. “Goooooooood morning Vietnam! It’s 0600 hours. What does the “O” stand for? O my God, it’s early!” – Good Morning Vietnam
2. “Never fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose!” – Mrs Doubtfire.
3. “You do an eclectic celebration of the dance! You do Fosse, Fosse, Fosse! You do Martha Graham, Martha Graham, Martha Graham! Or Twyla, Twyla, Twyla! Or Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd! Or Madonna, Madonna, Madonna!… but you keep it all inside.” – The Birdcage
4. “Sorry, guys; I gotta see about a girl.” – Good Will Hunting
5. “Carpe diem – seize the day!” – Dead Poet’s Society
RIP Robin Williams.