Yesterday I told you all about the parcel that took the slowest of slow boats from China, from one of my favourite Etsy sellers, Mary at Bag Purse Frames. Admittedly I don’t shop there often as I tend to buy in bulk, but that’s the beauty of it, I can pick up a ton of bag hardware in one place, at one time, and with one shipping charge, all with a very reasonable price too.
This is what my parcel had in it:
- Twist locks in 5 different shapes and finishes, up to 4 of each (these are sold individually and I got different quantities of each)
- The 1″ sliders are to go with 1″ rings I already had (not sure why I just had rings and not sliders at that size!)
- 10 sets each of the 2″ silver and gold and 1 1/2″ brass sliders with 2 rings (these are sold separately, but it’s easy to make up the sets)
- 50 of each of the silver and gunmetal bag feet
- 20 silver and 15 brass lobster swivel hooks