I was a tad more efficient this week than last, probably because I wasn’t swanning all over the country day and night ;o)  For reasons that I can’t entirely fathom, I decided that I had to finish off a few things this week before tackling other things, even though the ‘other things’ had deadlines and these did not *ahem*  Anywho, I got quite a few things done, hope you had as good a week!

Finishes This Week:

Sarah’s Brit Bee blocks for Terri – Sarah did 95% of the work on these, getting all that EPP done, I just appliqued it to the background and popped it in the post!

I got a secret-project-that-I-can’t-share-yet done:

I finally finished my QAYG table mats.  I’m debating if I maybe need another couple in red and orange:

I made the most boring cushion cover ever, but it’s for my gran, and exactly to her spec, so I can’t complain!

I also got my Stitch Tease September blocks done, but I’ll post about them later in the week.

In Progress This Week:

I’ve been turning some of these, and a bunch of their friends into part of my Craft Book Month project for Craft Buds:

And then when I needed more fabric to get on with that, I decided to start another project using the same technique from the book, for a whole other end result., but have no pics, sorry!

To Be Worked On This Week:

My multiplying Craft Book Month projects
Aeroplane Bag variations

Linking up, as ever, to:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Translate ยป