Wow, remembering this 2 months in a row must be some kind of record for me this year!
August was not a month of big finishes, but I can live with that, given what else has been going on! To be fair, 95% of two of these was done by someone else too, I just finished them off…
So we had:
- The Stitch Tease ticket and name tag
- My 2 Stitch Tease blocks for Jennifer
- Sarah’s belated Brit Bee blocks for Terri (I appliqued her fab EPP to the background)
- A secret project I’m working on right now that I can’t share any more of
- The most boring cushion cover in the world (that it’s recipient can’t wait to receive!)
- My QAYG placemats – I finally finished them
- Bits of bear for Jenelle
- My rainbow of mod mosaics
- And finally, I remade my first ever PP pattern to show the class at Stitch Gathering
I started another project last night, but it’s far too new to photograph!
Hope you all had a great month :o) Linking up to: