You know that moment when you get home from your holiday and you have a pile of post, 75% of which you can’t quite face opening yet, and the remaining 25% of which is junk?  Well I had a nice new category this time round with this charming little rainbow coloured pile from Cindy from the recent rainbow charm swap she ran.  I think I need to start saving my strings to tie up pretty parcels:

In the traditional all fanned out pose:

Now I need to sort through them and assign some to a rainbow project I’ve been building up pieces for for over a year, and then add the rest to my general rainbow stack to pull from for projects.

Translate ยป