There’s a bloggy game of tag going on right now (btw, we always called it tig when I was wee, I wonder where the variations come about…) Anywho, Melissa got me, and challenged me with 11 questions to answer and then to make up 11 questions to ask 11 other people (yes, I can see all of you desperately scrolling down to see if you’ve escaped over there in the back ;o) )
So here were the questions I was asked:
1. What is your favorite quilting toy (other than your sewing machine!)? My rotary cutter, coupled with my Creative Grids rulers with their fab grippy bottoms (that’s a technical term)
2. Who is your favorite fabric designer? Hmm, toss up between Tula Pink and Lotta Jansdotter (there, that was nice and eclectic ;o) )
3. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Depends on where I am. In Provence in mid-summer it’s a nice fresh fruity ice cream, at home in mid winter it’s Ben and Jerry’s chocolate chip cookie dough or phish food frozen yoghurts
4. What is your comfort food of choice? Air popped popcorn with Kernel Seasons white cheddar seasoning (that you can’t get in the UK, and so I have care packages sent in)
5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? On a weekday I got straight into the bathroom, shower and get dressed. At the weekend I slouch into the living room and turn the PC and the telly on before I get breakfast
6. If you were forced to give up your craft of choice…what would you do with all that free time (and extra money)? Ummmm, probably get back into the photography more (no dad, that does not mean you can now ban quilting…)
7. What’s for breakfast? Mushroom and goat’s cheese omelette
8. Easter is right around the corner – what is your favorite Easter candy? Cadbury’s creme eggs, although I usually just eat the minis as the big ones are a bit sickly
9. What is your favorite Reality TV show? Masterchef Australia
10. What is your least favorite household chore? Anything cleaning related
11. Who is your favorite celebrity and why? Erm, I’m not really a celebrity follower, sorry!
Right, my turn!
Joyce @ The Bear’s Blog
Maddy @ Santa & The Mrs
Linda @ Olde Baggs ‘n Stuft Shirts
Sue @ Teddy Buys
Susan @ Canadian Abroad
Hadley @ Flying Blind On A Rocket Cycle
Laura @ Needles Pins And Baking Tins
Sarah @ Narcoleptic In A Cupboard
Di @ Random Thoughts Do Or Di
Catherine @ The Sewing Attic
Anabella @ Life’s Rich Pattern
And as I have a nice variety of different crafty peeps there, from my oldest followers to my newer ones, here’s a nice variety of questions:
1. If you had a whole day entirely to yourself when you could do anything you want, go anywhere you want, and money was no object, what would you do?
2. Where is your favourite holiday spot?
3. What is your favourite time of the year?
4. What’s the favourite part of your garden, if you have one, and if not, what would you like to have?
5. What is your favourite book ever?
6. What is your favourite tactile fabric?
7. I’ve come round for dinner – I don’t like fish, lamb or avocados, and am deathly allergic to bananas and kiwi fruit, so what are you making me? (and no Susan and Hadley, you are not meant to be trying to kill me ;o) )
8. I’ve won the lottery and I’m buying all my friends one special gift, what would you like?
9. I’m running the ideal job centre, where we can find you any job you’d like, what would it be?
10. You get a class that is a captive audience for whatever you’d like to teach them, what would it be?
11. You have a day to spend with anyone you like in the world, who would it be?
Right, off you pop, get answering, and if you weren’t tagged, go and check my ‘taggees’ out, they have quite a variety of talents :o)