Okay folks, as announced yesterday, starting on Monday I’ll be running Foundation Paper Piecing For The Terrified as a build up to the New York Beauty QAL hosted by Sara. Here’s a few things that you will need for Monday:
- Access to a printer
- A few sheets of regular printer paper
- A bunch of fabric scraps from about 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ up to 8 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- Some pins that you don’t mind sacrificing
- A sewing machine needle that you also don’t mind sacrificing
- A rotary cutter and cutting mat
- A quilting ruler with 1/4″ seam mark on it, or add a quarter ruler
And this is what we’ll be working on first:
I’ve also created a group on Flickr for you to post your progress as you go along, plus, feel free to ask any questions you like in there.
Finally, to Donna that commented on Wednesday’s post, sorry, you’re a no-reply blogger, so I couldn’t e-mail you back, but my SHQ fabric is the Firefly fabric from the Gypsy Bandana line by Pillow and Maxfield for Michael Miller, which I think came out early last year, or possibly the year before? I got mine on sale last summer.