*This giveaway is now closed, thank you to everyone for playing*
Yes, it’s finally here, the 2nd Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day of the year :o) For those not familiar with this phenomenon, head over here to check it out, and get in on all the other giveaway action!
Anywho, here is my giveaway item:
Here are the details:
- This is a trifold mini sewing kit which measures about 5″ x 6 1/2″ when folded up, and about 15 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ when opened out.
- The entire outer and parts of the inner are Sherbet Pips, and the grey and white flowers on the inner are from Stof’s basics line. The binding is Diamond Dots from Westminster.
- It has one large and one divided pocket on the left hand section, and two spools of Guttermann thread, one white, one black, on elastic between the left hand section and the centre section.
- In the centre section there is a scissors pocket complete with a pair of small sewing scissors, and there is a 2 page felt needle book between the centre and right hand sections, complete with 3 needles and 5 pins.
- In the right hand section there are 2 small pockets complete with needle threader, and a two part elasticated section complete with a seam ripper in one section
I will happily ship internationally, and I’m sorry, but you must have a way of signing in with an account that plays with Blogger to comment and allow me to contact you if you win. The giveaway closes on the 16th of December at 11 pm GMT (sorry folks, at 5pm PST, I’ll be tucked up in bed ;o) ) I will choose a winner using Mr Random Number Generator (as I’m lacking cute dogs/kids etc to pick in a more esoteric way) and will contact the winner by 12pm GMT on the 18th of December.
To enter I will not make you jump through any hoops, but you MUST answer one of the following, or, I’m afraid, your entry doesn’t count (I know, how mean, right?)
If you are in the UK or Ireland, please tell me your favourite UK and Ireland online shops, especially ones with modern fabrics.
If you are outside the UK or Ireland, please tell me your favourite modern prints/designers.
Okay, that’s it, one comment each please :o)
*edited to add* Please make sure you’re not a no-reply blogger, I’ve had 3 already with no way of contacting them if they win :o(